With the 5/15 announcement of Cumberland County moving from red to yellow, we are now permitted to resume business beginning May 22nd in a limited capacity.
- We will be utilizing masks. We strongly encourage that you do the same, but if you choose not to, we ask that you, at a minimum, adhere to social distancing protocol.
- Curbside pickup is now available for strings and accessories. A phone extension has been set up specifically for this purpose, and online checkout will be made available to remain as contactless as possible.
- Some preferred products are beginning to see limited availability due to supply chain disruptions. In these situations, we will be happy to make alternative recommendations.
- We will be limiting instrument contact. We will be happy to demo instruments, amps, and pedals in person, or will be happy to make and send high quality video demos directly to you, made to your specifications. Guitars and bass demo videos can be made using available amps, or a simulated tone using a Fractal Axe-FX II. For amp demos, we have wide variety of instruments available with various pickup, tonewood, and string configurations.
- On the subject of lessons… unfortunately, the nature of in-person lessons directly contradicts safety orders regarding social distancing, so we will unfortunately need to continue lessons in an online capacity. We are exploring additional options, but have not yet come up with an in-person solution that satisfies these new requirements. And if you have ideas, we’re all ears.
- Repair pickup and dropoff can be contactless (which is preferred, but not required.) Please call, text, or use our contact form to discuss details of work needed, etc.
- Consignors: we will be moving to non-cash payment methods, such as PayPal or money order. We will be reaching out as needed.
- We will be monitoring the situation as it progresses, and any changes to our ability to open (yellow to red, etc.) will be addressed as soon as we are made aware of it.